West Hall Middle School | 5470 Mcever Road, Oakwood , GA

Online Basketball Ticket Purchases

In order to expedite wait times and limit person-to-person contact, West Hall Middle School has adopted a digital-only ticketing solution for all basketball home and away athletic events. Tickets can be purchased ahead of time at the GoFan link.  The links for home and away games will be shared weekly during basketball season.   All major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, & Apple Pay.  Digital Tickets are sent to your email electronically after purchase or can be accessed through the GoFan mobile app. Tickets will be redeemed directly from your phone upon entry into an event.  Our first game is next week, 12/3/20 against Davis Middle School.  Please see this link  for tips on purchasing online tickets through GoFan.  Our first links will be shared next week.  Happy Thanksgiving!  

2020-2021 HCSD Football Safety Plan

Download

Welcome to the West Hall Middle School Athletics page

Original

Athletics Information

Contact our Athletic Director, Chris Foster, for issues or questions regarding West Hall Middle School Athletics.

Email Mr. Foster at chris.foster@hallco.org

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Guidelines require that a student pass 70% of all course work in the semester preceding eligibility. Therefore, a student must have passed either 5 out of 6 courses for a six period day or 5 of 7 for a 7 period day.  Students must also have a current physical in order to participate (See attached physical forms under "DragonFly and Pre-Particiaption Forms").  Participation in football and cheerleading is open to 7th and 8th grade students only.  Sports such as basketball, soccer, and track are open to 7th and 8th grade students.  However, 6th grade students can participate in these sports if there is a low number of participants from 7th and 8th grade.  Cross country and wrestling are open to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.

DRUG TESTING OF STUDENT ATHLETES (Can be found within the student agenda.)

The Hall County School System is one of only a handful of systems across the state that has a mandatory random drug testing program for all high school student athletes who wish to participate in interscholastic Georgia High School Association (GHSA) sports. This program, which is conducted through partnership with the Northeast Georgia Medical Center Toxicology Department, is being considered for expansion into other areas of extracurricular activities, including middle school athletes. The current program guidelines can be viewed in the Document Library under 'Athletics' on our system site at www.hallco.org.

DRAGONFLY and PRE-PARTICIPATION FORMS

West Hall Middle School will be utilizing the web based platform, DragonFly.  The DragonFly site will be used to house student physicals and other athletic related forms.  Directions for creating an account with DragonFly are below.  The Pre-Participation Exam forms, 5th edition created by the American Academy of Pediatrics and five other associations including the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Athletic Trainers Association can be found below.

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download