West Hall Middle School | 5470 Mcever Road, Oakwood , GA

2020-2021 HCSD Football Safety Plan

Download

Welcome to the West Hall Middle School Athletics page

Original

Athletics Information

Contact our Athletic Director, Chris Foster, for issues or questions regarding West Hall Middle School Athletics.

Email Mr. Foster at chris.foster@hallco.org

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Guidelines require that a student pass 70% of all course work in the semester preceding eligibility. Therefore, a student must have passed either 5 out of 6 courses for a six period day or 5 of 7 for a 7 period day.  Students must also have a current physical in order to participate (See attached physical forms under "DragonFly and Pre-Particiaption Forms").  Participation in football and cheerleading is open to 7th and 8th grade students only.  Sports such as basketball, soccer, and track are open to 7th and 8th grade students.  However, 6th grade students can participate in these sports if there is a low number of participants from 7th and 8th grade.  Cross country and wrestling are open to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.

Student Insurance

Please see links below regarding student accident insurance. 

https://www.hallco.org/web/student-insurance/

DRAGONFLY and PRE-PARTICIPATION FORMS

West Hall Middle School will be utilizing the web based platform, DragonFly.  The DragonFly site will be used to house student physicals and other athletic related forms.  Directions for creating an account with DragonFly are below.  The Pre-Participation Exam forms, 5th edition created by the American Academy of Pediatrics and five other associations including the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Athletic Trainers Association can be found below.

Download

Download

Download

Download

Download